- Prevue provides products of the highest quality and we attempt to satisfy our customers with replacement parts and/or service if necessary.
- Prevue products are covered against manufacturing defects for 90 days from date of purchase.
- Prevue will honor warranty claims within 90 days of original purchase of new merchandise.
- Customer must supply a copy of the purchase receipt; the receipt can be faxed to 312-243-4224 or scanned and emailed to email@example.com. These can also be uploaded as a image and sent directly to our customer service department by filling out a Replacement Parts form at the bottom of any page within this site, or while viewing any product within the site.
- For products outside the warranty period, replacement parts are available for purchase if stocked.
General Return Policy
- Contact your place of purchase regarding their specific refund & return policies.
- All returns need to be pre-authorized by Prevue customer service, within 30 days of purchase.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or processed for credit.
- There is a 20% restocking fee for returned merchandise.
- New and unused merchandise must be returned in the original packaging, properly packed with all original materials, and shipped freight pre-paid.